The 33rd edition of Art Brussels will take place during new dates in 2015, with the Professional & VIP Preview and Vernissage on Friday 24th April, and the fair running until Monday 27th April.
As with previous editions, galleries will be represented in different sections, with one new addition for 2015. The new section, DISCOVERY, will feature 16 galleries who represent lesser-known and emerging artists, that have yet to find exposure in Europe.
The fair also places emphasis on individual presentation by artists with 30 galleries presenting SOLO projects.
- A strong collectors base in Belgium and in Europe
- 29 000 visitors during 4 days; 30% from abroad
- A mix of established and emerging international galleries, with a strong emphasis on young talent
- Brussels! Europe’s most upcoming and exciting art city
- Numerous unique public and private initiatives in the VIP and Curator’s programme
- The creative, curatorial approach, directed by Artistic Director Katerina Gregos
- The fair to make new discoveries!
Dates and Hours
- Friday 24 April: Preview (11am – 5pm) by invitation only & Vernissage (5pm – 10pm)
- Saturday 25 until Monday 27 April 2015: from 11am – 7pm
- Monday 27 April: 11am – 8pm
Brussels Expo – Halls 1 & 3
Place de Belgique, 1
The Hotel gives away 5 duo-tickets for Art Brussels.
Take your chance before Sunday April 19th. Good luck!