No cultural blackout in our museums! On Saturday 7 March, no fewer than 23 museums in Brussels will be opening their doors for the 8th Museum Night Fever, the annual celebration of Brussels museums.
Between 7pm and 1am, nocturnal creations from musicians, dancers, performers, visual artists, designers and actors are going to be invading these museums. The idea behind Museum Night Fever is to provide an alternative to the classic museum visit and present the collections to the public in a contemporary way. The programme is the result of close collaboration between the museums and almost 500 young people from art schools, academies, youth clubs, artists’ collectives and a circus school as well this year.
Practical information / tickets:
1 Museum Night Fever pass = access to 23 museums, shuttle buses STIB, Noctis lines
- 10€ in advance (9/2>6/3/2015)
- 14€ on the day itself (7/3/2015)
- Discounts: Article 27 and Paspartoe. A supplement of 7€ is due for the afterparty.
Tickets available on line at www.museumnightfever.be + in all participating museums, Fnac, Brussels tourist offices (visit.brussels + Toerisme Vlaanderen) and the ULB PointCulture, and The Hotel. Brussels!
More information about Museum Night Fever:
[UPDATE] Enjoy Museum Night Fever together with The Hotel. This package includes:
- A stay in a room with a view
- Exclusive entry pass to 23 participating museums in Brussels
- 3 free lines in public transportation in Brussels by STIB
- Late gourmet breakfast at The Restaurant until 12pm