PARTICULAR TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MEETINGS, EVENTS AND GROUPS
ARTICLE 1. CONFIRMATION & PAYMENTS
A reservation is only regarded as final after receipt of the detailed confirmation order signed ‘FOR APPROVAL’. The hotel will confirm it, by sending a contract demanding an advance payment.
A reservation is only regarded as final after receipt of the signed contract ‘FOR APPROVAL’ and receipt of the 45% (forty five percent) of the total estimated costs as an advance payment. Reservations for which the advance payment is not paid within the stipulated period will be cancelled. An additional payment of 55% (fifty five per cent) will be demanded 30 days before the arrival date of the group.
ARTICLE 2. ROOM BOOKINGS
Rooming List. The final rooming list will be submitted to the Hotel in writing at least 14 days prior to the arrival. A detailed list of names, arrival and departure dates and times must be clearly indicated. Further all rooming list reservations are guaranteed for no show and late cancellation by the Client.Individual Call-In. In case a Client’s customer is responsible for its individual room reservation, all unused room allotment will be released at the agreed date. However, the Client may keep the unused allotment if he guarantees the payment for any unconsumed room nights.Modifications. At all times, the client shall inform the Hotel in writing of any changes regarding arrival details, e.g. arrival and departure dates, guest name changes. No verbal agreement shall be accepted.No shows & Unexpected departures. The Client shall be liable for any unoccupied room at the agreed contract rate.
ARTICLE 3. NUMBER OF PERSONS TO BE INVOICED
The Client must inform the Hotel in writing of the exact number of participants; the modifications may be made as from signature of the contract up to at a max of 5 workdays prior to the date of event and in any event shall not exceed more than in total 10% of the initial number of participants.In case the number of participants or bedrooms increases, the invoice will be made in accordance to the latest confirmed number of participants or bedrooms. All confirmed other revenue will be charged in full.For bedrooms we allow a 5% deviation on the latest confirmed number of bedrooms per night.Residential Meetings: The accommodation contract and the banquet contract are indissociable. Any change reducing the banqueting revenue contracted by more than 20% will ipso facto entail the invalidation of the agreed bed room rates and the application of international corporate rates.The The Hotel guarantees from its side the provision of 10% more covers than reported in the final number of guests for a group of up to 100 persons and 5% extra for a group of 100 upwards. These ‘extra’ places will of course be charged to the client and consequently the actual number of guests present will be invoiced.
ARTICLE 4. FULL CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT AND/OR BEDROOMS
Cancellation fees will be sustained according to the following and are not cumulative:
- From signature of the contract up to 120 days in advance of the function cancellation is 40% of the contracted value.
- Between 119 days and up to 90 days in advance of the function cancellation is 60% of the contracted value.Between 89 days and up to 30 days in advance of the function cancellation is 80% of the contracted value.
- Between 29 days and up to 0 days in advance of the function cancellation is 100% of the contracted value.The rooms and conference contract is indivisible. A full cancellation of the rooms part will result in a full cancellation of the conference part unless otherwise agreed.
- For cancellations outside these notice periods, or in excess of these limitations, the penalty is 100% of the contracted room rate for the duration of the stay.
- for any booking during congress periods and for citywide events the Hotel reserves the right to adapt its deposit and cancellation terms & conditions
Room block based on individual call in
- 3.1 The hotel will provide the client with a web link for online bookings at the preferential contracted rate
- 3.2 Each individual guest will be responsible to reserve and guarantee its own bedroom and will be liable in case of cancellations, no show or early departure.
- 3.3 Any cancellation that is not communicated in written within 5 working days before the arrival date will not be taken into account and 100% of the stay will be charged. We will charge 100% of the stay for any no show.
- 3.4 The unused allotment will be released by the hotel as follows:
- 50% release of non-reserved bedrooms 2 months prior to event,
- 100% release of non-reserved bedrooms 1 month prior to the event. ( Unless otherwise agreed earlier in the contract)
- 3.5 The rooms and conference contract is indivisible. A full cancellation of the rooms part will result in a full cancellation of the conference part unless otherwise agreed.
ARTICLE 5. EXTRA COSTS
- 5.1 In cases where an event lasts longer or a group stays longer than the agreed time period, the The Hotel reserves the right to invoice for the extra costs.
- 5.2 All meals, beverages, or other services not included in the booking agreement will be charged by the hotel to the client unless the hotel is informed in writing that the these charges must be borne individually. However where no information is provided regarding these arrangements, all price differences will be charged to the person who signed the agreement.
- 5.3 The The Hotel reserves the right to adjust prices in the line with economic indicators, changed VAT rates or excise rates and variations in all tax rates and service percentages without previously notifying the client.
ARTICLE 6. LIABILITY
- 6.1 The event must be run in an orderly and civilised manner; the groups as well must behave orderly and in civilised manner; the client will accordingly be held responsible for all damage or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the event/the group, either in the hall where the event takes place or at any other location in the The Hotel.
- 6.2 The The Hotel cannot be held liable for the non- occurrence or only partial occurrence of an event due to ‘force majeure’ or the actions of third parties (strike, fire, robberies, etc.)
- 6.3 The The Hotel reserves the right without prior notification or reimbursement for damages, to cancel any contract which violates the usual standards of morality or proper conduct, the public order and/or the normal use of the space made available to the client.
- 6.4 The client undertakes to arrange the necessary insurance cover in connection with his reservation and/or event and present a certificate of insurance prior to the event.
- 6.5 It is the responsibility of the client to ask the hotel to lock the meeting rooms. The hotel cannot accept any responsibility for meeting materials or any other items left unattended in the hotel.
ARTICLE 7. ORGANISATION
- 7.1 Under no circumstances whatsoever may the client bring drinks into the hotel from the outside which are to be served to his guests. Should the client nevertheless bring such drinks into the hotel, the The Hotel is entitled to charge the client corkage fees.
- 7.2 All decorations, technical installations and/or adaptations of halls and/or other public spaces may only be undertaken subject to prior written permission from the hotel management.
- 7.3 The client shall always have the option of submitting his musical accompaniment to the hotel management.
- 7.4 At the end of each event the client must ensure that all his equipment (his own property or hired equipment) is removed from the hotel premises. Where this does not occur, the hotel will invoice the client with the costs of such removal.
ARTICLE 8. ADVERTISING
Use of the hotel logo, the hotel name, or any other form of publicity or reference to the name ‘The Hotel’ or the taking or publicizing of photographs relating to the hotel is forbidden without prior permission from the hotel management.
COMPANY NUMBER: BE0889.633.520
In order to obtain the French and Dutch Version of these conditions, please contact us through: firstname.lastname@example.org